This tour provides insight into the issues of human rights in South Africa combined with a tour to Robben Island.
- District Six
- Langa Township
- Daily From
- Oranjezicht / Gardens 07:30
- Bantry Bay / Camps Bay 07:45
- Waterfront / Sea Point 08:00
- City Bowl / Foreshore 08:15
- Collection times may vary subject to hotel collection route. Reconfirmation will be sent the night before.
- Block-out Dates: 1 January (New Year’s Day), 21 April (Easter Sunday), 25 December (Christmas Day), 26 December
- Duration: ±4,5 hours
- Guide: THETA accredited
- Includes: Entrance Fees: District Six Museum (CLOSED ON SUNDAYS – a stop at/outside St George’s Cathedral will be made en lieu), Gugu S’Thebe Arts & Cultural Centre
- Excludes: Lunch/Refreshment
Contact us today to book the Walk to Freedom Tour.
What our Client's say
Everything went smoothly and was never rushed... Our guide loved Cape Town and it showed in his knowledge of the city and goings on and he was a joy to be around.Paul-Kate
Adele was our guide for all three tours! We cannot say enough good things about our experience. He knew how to navigate busy lines and he was very knowledgeable about every place we visited!Zach