Healing through touch.Find out more
Enjoy tranquil luxury at one of Cape Town’s most distinguished boutique hotels, the Queen Victoria. Here, in a historic precinct near to the V&A Waterfront, classic elegance meets contemporary design. This five-star hotel’s prime location offers convenient access to outstanding amenities and a serene escape from the bustle.
Relax like royalty
You’ll be welcomed to a stunning setting, surpassed only by the team’s hospitable service, at one of SA’s leading hotels.
- Check In 14:00
- Check Out 11:00
Queen Victoria Hotel
Moorings 5 & Portswood Ridge, 5 Portswood Road, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 8001
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Wi-Fi Available throughout the hotel.
- Gym Fully equipped training centre.
- Pool Outdoor pool in garden setting.
- Sanctuary Signature Spa Various treatments and products.
- Secure Parking Located directly outside the hotel.
- Concierge Available at reception.
- Laundry Available at an additional cost.
- Secretarial service Available on request.
- Accessible facilities For persons with limited mobility.
- Welcome refreshment Complimentary beverage on arrival.
- Room service Offered twice daily.
- Housekeeping Offered once daily.
Personal Fitness Sessions
Recharge and reset your vitality and well-being. You will leave feeling energised, fitter and more relaxed and rejuvenated.View More
Half-day city and Table Mountain tour
Experience Cape Town’s highlights, from built landmarks to the city’s famous natural features.Find out more
Robben Island tour
Explore the well-known island where Nelson Mandela and others were imprisoned.Find out more
Whale watching cruise with a marine biologist
Get the chance to spot the southern right whales up close.Find out more
Helicopter flights over the Mother City
Spot some of Cape Town’s most stunning landmarks from above.Find out more
Queen Victoria Hotel
Dine in style at our in-house restaurant located on the hotel’s premises or enjoy wholesome meals at GINJA Restaurant at the nearby Victoria & Alfred Hotel.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Cots are available for children up to the age of two.
- Extra beds cannot be accommodated.
- No child rates apply (accommodation is charged per room, per night).
- Persons 12 years and older are considered adults and will require their own room/s at the applicable rate.
- Child-minding services are available upon request with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, at an additional cost.
To ensure that you have the most pleasant and memorable stay possible, we recommend that you include the following items when packing:
- A variety of lightweight and warm clothing as Cape Town’s weather can be unpredictable
- A hooded jacket for rainy seasons
- Walking shoes
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need further info.
We recommend that you contact your local travel clinic for advice on the necessary precautionary measures that you should take for visits to this region.
We uphold a Safe & Clean Commitment, focused on enhancing cleaning practices, guest interactions and workplace protocols to address the hygiene challenges presented by COVID-19. In addition, 100% of our hotel’s staff members are fully vaccinated. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 information portal.
Cape Town, otherwise known as the "Mother City”, is a cherished destination among locals and internationals alike. It has, in recent years, been named the best place in the world to visit by leading international media – and the reasons for this are unmistakable. The central region of this city comprises a number of sought-after attractions and suburbs:
The V&A Waterfront region and harbour remain abuzz all year round, the CBD boasts world-class establishments and attractions that appeal to both business and leisure travellers, and the Atlantic Seaboard – just minutes from the CBD – offers a laid-back seaside setting.
The region’s Mediterranean climate makes for pleasant summers, although winds can pick up. Notwithstanding Cape Town’s unpredictable weather, which has earned it the reputation of having four seasons in one day, the city experiences an average of over 3 000 hours of sunshine a year. Winters are typically rainy, but the city takes on a cosy, European atmosphere which is easily appreciated alongside a fireplace.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
This fine hotel has emerged from the COVID lockdown with excellence and class. In every aspect, this was a five-star experience.Jay Thomas
What an experience! Beautiful place, delicious food and professional staff. Thank you Yvette for making our visit so special.Liece Enslin
One of my best dining experiences. I came here on my birthday, great atmosphere, great service and just a beautiful place for fine dining.Pumza Deti
Agent rates’ application forms
Agents and operators can apply for STO rates through the link below, or download the Queen Victoria Hotel factsheet/brochure and imagery.