Healing through touch.Find out more
History and modern luxury merge at the Victoria & Alfred Hotel. Experience the allure of Cape Town for yourself at this landmark that boasts views of the harbour and Table Mountain from its ideal location in the heart of the V&A Waterfront.
A 1904 North Quay Warehouse turned luxury hotel
Expect to be enthralled by this sophisticated property and its striking setting in Cape Town’s vibrant commercial centre.
- Check In 14:00
- Check Out 11:00
The Victoria & Alfred Hotel
PierHead, V&A Complex, Dock Rd, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 8001
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Wi-Fi Available throughout.
- Welcome refreshment Complimentary beverage on arrival.
- Laundry Laundry and dry-cleaning at an additional cost.
- Housekeeping Offered twice daily.
- Room service Available 24-hours a day.
- Eco-friendly Electricity and water-saving facilities.
- Secure parking Parking available for guests.
- Accessible facilities For persons with limited mobility.
- Swimming pool Available at Manor House.
- Spa Sanctuary Spa at The Dock House.
- Gym Available at The Dock House.
Half-day city and Table Mountain tour
Experience Cape Town’s highlights, from built landmarks to the city’s famous natural features.Find out more
Whale watching cruise with a marine biologist
Get the chance to spot the southern right whales up close.Find out more
Helicopter flights over the Mother City
Spot some of Cape Town’s most stunning landmarks from above.Find out more
Full-day safari tour
Experience a taste of the wild on Cape Town’s doorstep.Find out more
The Victoria & Alfred Hotel
Guests can enjoy a selection of top dining options when visiting the Victoria & Alfred Hotel. GINJA Restaurant is located on the hotel’s premises, where guests can enjoy excellent meals and stunning views simultaneously.View Menu
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Cots available for children up to the age of two.
- Extra beds are available on request and at an additional cost.
- No child rates apply (accommodation is charged per apartment, per night).
- Persons 16 years and older are considered adults and will require their own room at the applicable rate.
- Child-minding services are available upon request with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, at an additional cost.
To ensure that you have the most pleasant and memorable stay possible, we recommend that you include the following items when packing:
- A variety of lightweight and warm clothing as Cape Town’s weather can be unpredictable
- A hooded jacket for rainy seasons
- Walking shoes
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need further info.
We recommend that you contact your local travel clinic for advice on the necessary precautionary measures that you should take for visits to this region.
We uphold a Safe & Clean Commitment, focused on enhancing cleaning practices, guest interactions, and workplace protocols to address the hygiene challenges presented by COVID-19. In addition, 100% of our hotel’s staff members are fully vaccinated. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 information portal.
Cape Town, otherwise known as the "Mother City”, is a cherished destination among locals and internationals alike. The city is the legislative capital of South Africa and is located on a peninsula, on the country’s southwest coast. It has, in recent years, been named the best place in the world to visit by leading international media — and the reasons for this are unmistakable.
Cape Town is rich in natural beauty, diversity, entertainment and world-class developments. The region’s Mediterranean climate makes for pleasant summers, although winds can pick up. Notwithstanding Cape Town’s unpredictable weather, which has earned it the reputation of having four seasons in one day, the city experiences an average of over 3 000 hours of sunshine a year. Winters are typically rainy, but the city takes on a cosy, European atmosphere, which is easily embraced at one of the Winelands’ many estates, alongside a fireplace.
What our Clients say
Amazing amazing amazing service and they tended to every need with a smile no matter what it was. Don’t discount the restaurant, just because it’s in the hotel. They have amazing food and breakfast! Also directly connected is a bar restaurant that is always packed and has live music on some days.Yen
I spent a week at Victoria & Alfred Hotel, everything was superb, from the reception to the room we were staying in with my cousin, being at the hotel gave me a fun experience I can never forget of being in Cape Town. I would be more than happy to visit the hotel again.SN Motha
Location is perfect, everything was as advertised and people more than helpful. In particular, the front desk, especially Jason, went above and beyond.William S
Agent rates’ application forms
Agents and operators can apply for STO rates through the link below, or download the Victoria & Alfred Hotel factsheet/brochure and imagery.