Healing through touch.Find out more
The true meaning of sophisticated panache is discovered at The Manor House. Comprising four luxurious suites – each with a private patio or Juliet balcony – The Manor House makes for a tranquil escape while still being close enough to the V&A Waterfront to easily discover Cape Town’s delights.
A quaint escape near the Waterfront
Adjacent to the Queen Victoria Hotel, this boutique hotel offers luxurious, old-world charm with all the modern amenities.
- Check In 14:00
- Check Out 11:00
The Manor House
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 8001
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Wi-Fi Complimentary Wi-Fi is available.
- Beverage on arrival A refreshing drink.
- Pool At the adjacent Dock House hotel.
- Secure Parking Your safety is our pride.
- Transfers Enquire with reception.
- Limited mobility facilities Enquire with reception.
- Laundry Laundry and dry-cleaning at an additional cost.
- Room service A special menu, on request.
- Eco-friendly amenities Molton Brown products.
- Spa Sanctuary Signature Spa.
- Gym Personal trainer, at an extra charge.
- Concierge Our team has the best information.
Personal Fitness Sessions
Recharge and reset your vitality and well-being. You will leave feeling energised, fitter and more relaxed and rejuvenated.View More
Half-day city and Table Mountain tour
Experience Cape Town’s highlights, from built landmarks to the city’s famous natural features.Find out more
Robben Island tour
Explore the well-known island where Nelson Mandela and others were imprisoned.Find out more
Whale watching cruise with a marine biologist
Get the chance to spot the southern right whales up close.Find out more
The Manor House
Delightful dining experiences are on offer at The Manor House, including sophisticated gourmet food at Queen Victoria Hotel’s restaurant or wholesome dining at GINJA. Breakfasts can be enjoyed at either of these establishments at no additional cost when bookings are made on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Cots are available for children up to the age of two.
- Extra beds cannot be accommodated.
- No child rates apply (accommodation is charged per room, per night).
- Persons 12 years and older are considered adults and will require their own room/s at the applicable rate.
- Child minding services are available upon request with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, at an additional cost.
To ensure that you have the most pleasant and memorable stay possible, we recommend that you include the following items when packing:
- A variety of lightweight and warm clothing as Cape Town’s weather can be unpredictable
- A hooded jacket for rainy seasons
- Walking shoes
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need further info.
We recommend that you contact your local travel clinic for advice on the necessary precautionary measures that you should take for visits to this region.
We uphold a Safe & Clean Commitment, focused on enhancing cleaning practices, guest interactions and workplace protocols to address the hygiene challenges presented by COVID-19. In addition, 100% of our hotel’s staff members are fully vaccinated. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 information portal.
Cape Town, otherwise known as “The Mother City”, is a cherished destination among locals and internationals alike. It has, in recent years, been named the best place in the world to visit by leading international media – and the reasons for this are unmistakable. The central region of this city comprises a number of sought-after attractions and suburbs: The V&A Waterfront region and harbour remain abuzz all year round, the CBD boasts world-class establishments and attractions that appeal to both business and leisure travellers, and the Atlantic Seaboard – just minutes from the CBD – offers a laid-back seaside setting.
The region’s Mediterranean climate makes for pleasant summers, although winds can pick up. Notwithstanding Cape Town’s unpredictable weather, which has earned it the reputation of having four seasons in one day, the city experiences an average of over 3 000 hours of sunshine a year. Winters are typically rainy, but the city takes on a cosy, European atmosphere which is easily appreciated alongside a fireplace.
What our clients say
We had a lovely stay at the Manor House at the Queen Victoria Hotel. The room was very elegant, the bathroom spacious and clean. Right next to the V&A Waterfront but they still manage to keep the complex very private and exclusive. I can definitely recommend!Stephanie A
You have the charm of the QVH, with all the modern amenities of the Manor House. If you take the two rooms at the top, you have a private dining room and area. Breakfast in the garden is truly special.Alan C
This is the best location in Cape Town – and so is the gym, service, pool and breakfast. After super sleep you just walk down to the sizzling Waterfront with sea lions and sushi restaurants. Super safe hotel and staff.Christian D
Agent rates’ application forms
Agents and operators can apply for STO rates through the link below, or download The Manor House factsheet/brochure and imagery.