Experience the False Bay coastline on a morning sea kayaking adventure, spotting marine life and enjoying the views.
- Simon’s Town
- Sea Kayaking Adventure
- Boulders Beach & the penguin colony
- Daily: 07:30
- From any Cape Town or Cape Winelands based property
- Black-out dates: 1 – 2 January, Cape Town Cycle Tour – 10 March, Two Oceans Marathon 20 April, 25 December, 26 December
- Duration: ± 8,5 hours
- Guide: THETA accredited
- Includes: Entrance Fees: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Chapman’s Peak tolls
- Activities: Sea Kayaking, Lunch
What to wear:
- Wear clothing that can get wet and bring along a change of clothes. Sandals, shoes or barefoot on the sea-kayak – no flip flops. Sun hat for the day activities.
What to bring:
- Sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, towel
- THIS TOUR IS WEATHER DEPENDENT.
Contact us today to book the sea kayak experience.
What our Client's say
Everything went smoothly and was never rushed... Our guide loved Cape Town and it showed in his knowledge of the city and goings on and he was a joy to be around.Paul-Kate
Adele was our guide for all three tours! We cannot say enough good things about our experience. He knew how to navigate busy lines and he was very knowledgeable about every place we visited!Zach