Enjoy this famous Cape adventure while contributing to the environment.
- Great white shark spotting up close
- Fun, knowledgeable crew
- Responsible and ethical company
- Shark research initiatives are supported
- Awareness campaign
What to expect
You’ll be accompanied by knowledgeable crew members who share insight into the world of great white sharks. The team is qualified to coordinate activities around these incredible creatures, including conservation, education and research.
The experience is designed to accommodate both divers and non-divers and you can rest assured of your safety. It’s truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience since no dive is ever the same. There are fewer than 5 000 of these sharks left in our oceans, so you can count yourself fortunate when spotting them.
About the guide
White Shark Projects is committed to working in harmony with our natural and social environment. The team offers outstanding customer service, value and operational efficiency. The crew and staff are set apart by their expertise, their hands-on experience and their passion for great white sharks. The company’s knowledge is rooted in 15 years’ experience in great white shark research, conservation and eco-tourism.
- Breakfast or lunch before the trip
- Snacks and refreshments on board
- Soup and bread upon return from the trip
- Wetsuits and equipment for the experience
- Two to five hours long, depending on sightings and weather conditions
What to bring:
- Warm clothing
- A bathing costume
- Meeting location: Dive Lodge in Kleinbaai
- You will not be entitled to a refund if weather conditions suddenly change while out at sea causing a trip to be curtailed.
- You will not be given a refund if no shark sightings take place as sharks are wild animals and their presence cannot be guaranteed. In such a case, an alternative date for the tour is offered at a reduced rate.
- Cancellations must be done at least 24 hours before departure to avoid incurring fees.
- 24 hours to 18 hours before tour: 50% of fee is payable.
- 18 hours or less before tour, or no-show: No refund due and the individual/ company that made the booking will be responsible for the payment.
- If a tour cannot go ahead due to bad weather, you will be informed as soon as possible and an alternative date will be offered or a full refund will be given (the tour will not be permitted if safety is compromised in any way)
Find Out More
Contact us to find out more about this amazing shark cage diving experience.
What our Client's say
Amazing. Organisation was great. Staff was super friendly and knowledgeable. We felt safe, we felt in good hands... Also their gear was great, dry and thick enough for me to stand the cold. Stop thinking and go for it, you won't regret it!!!!Gaelle Sisowath
We had an incredible experience with a knowledgeable and friendly crew. These guys cared about our experience and did a lot to make it as comfortable and as exciting as possible. If we're in their area again, we'll definitely be diving with them again.Franco Strydom
We had a safe, fun, cruise on special purpose boat and enjoyed every minute of our time in the Shark Cage. Great turnout for our fun.JT