This tour encapsulates the best that the Cape has to offer – including Cape Point and the winelands.
- Cape Point & The Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Simon’s Town, Boulders Beach and the penguin colony
- Stellenbosch wine Tasting
- Daily From: 07:30
- From any Cape Town based hotels.
- Block-out Dates: 1 to 2 January, 25 December (Christmas Day), 26 December
- Duration: ± 10 hours
- Guide: English speaking THETA accredited
- Includes: Entrance Fees: Chapman’s Peak Toll Fees, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Boulders Penguin Colony &
- Wine tasting
- Excludes: Lunch
Important: This itinerary is extremely time sensitive. It is recommended that guests bring along enough snacks for the day as there will be very little time for a sit-down meal. Our guides will however endeavour to incorporate food & wine pairings or visit estates which serve light meals
Contact us today to book the Cape Highlights Tour.
What our Clients say
Everything went smoothly and was never rushed... Our guide loved Cape Town and it showed in his knowledge of the city and goings on and he was a joy to be around.Paul-Kate
Adele was our guide for all three tours! We cannot say enough good things about our experience. He knew how to navigate busy lines and he was very knowledgeable about every place we visited!Zach