Experience the False Bay coastline on a morning sea kayaking adventure, spotting marine life and enjoying the views. This tour is weather-dependant.
- Simon’s Town
- Sea Kayaking Adventure
- Boulders Beach & the penguin colony
- Daily, from 07:30
- From any Cape Town or Cape Winelands based property
- Black-out dates: 1 – 2 January, Cape Town Cycle Tour – 10 March, Two Oceans Marathon 20 April, 25 December, 26 December
- Duration: ± 8,5 hours
- Guide: THETA accredited
- Includes: Entrance Fees: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Chapman’s Peak tolls
- Activities: Sea Kayaking, Lunch
What to wear
Wear clothing that can get wet and bring along a change of clothes. Sandals, shoes or barefoot on the sea-kayak – no flip flops. Sun hat for the day activities.
What to bring
- Sun hat,
Find out more
Contact us today to book this experience.