The adventure begins at Constantia Nek where zip-lining is enjoyed, 155 metres above the tree canopy.
• Full-day private tour
• Zip-lining over the canopy
• Wine tasting at three famous wine farms
Why It's Amazing
The adventure begins at Constantia Nek where zip-lining is enjoyed, 155 metres above the tree canopy. Thereafter, wine tasting takes place at Beau Constantia where stunning views of Constantia Valley can be absorbed. The next stop is at Constantia Glen Winery, perched high up on the slopes of Constantiaberg, followed by a stop at Eagles Nest. Wine can be enjoyed in the lush garden and bottles can be purchased.
About the Guide
Explore Sideways is a passionate team of wine experts, indulgent foodies, travel addicts and adrenaline junkies that have come together to share their insider knowledge of the incredible South African Winelands.
– Pick up and drop off from participants’ accommodation in and around Cape Town
– Private guide/driver
– Zip-lining activity
– Three wine tastings
– Optional visits
• Departure: 08H00
• Return: 17H30
• Age Specifications: Zip-lining may only be done by adults and children over the age of eight
• Neither Explore Sideways nor any operator shall be liable for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of a planned itinerary
• Participants bear the sole risk of scheduled tours being affected by inclement or extreme weather conditions, such as rain, wind or extreme heat
• No booking can be cancelled or amended by participants at any time on the basis of weather conditions
• Cancellation Policy:
– 30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee payable
– 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation payable
– 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation payable
– Within 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee payable