Located approximately three hours by road from Johannesburg, QWABI is easily accessible for self-drive visitors.
Guests may also fly into QWABI via helicopter. Please speak to the reception team or the reservations team at Newmark for more information.
From Johannesburg via Bela Bela
- Take the N1 North to Polokwane.
- Take the second Warmbaths/Settlers off-ramp, then turn left.
- At the T-junction, turn right towards town.
- Go over the railway bridge, then turn left at the first traffic light.
- Follow the road around the 90-degree bend and continue straight at the three-way stop street.
- At the T-junction (Spar across the street), turn left.
- Pass Forever Resort on the left and continue straight until the roundabout.
- At the roundabout, turn left at the first exit onto the R516 to Thabazimbi.
- From the roundabout, travel 31.5 km until the Diepdrift road, and turn right onto the gravel road.
- Travel for 8.2 km and turn left at the four-way crossing at the QWABI sign board.
- Travel for 9.5 km to another T-junction, turn left and immediately pass through the security checkpoint at the boom gate.
- Travel for 9 km and turn right at the QWABI sign board (Rotavi on the left). Continue for 6 km to the end of the track and turn left at the QWABI entrance gate.
Agent rates’ application forms
Agents and operators can apply for STO rates through the link below, or download the Qwabi Private Game Reserve factsheet/brochure and imagery.