Turn an ordinary moment into a spectacular one.Find out more
Framed by pristine beaches, azure ocean waters and lush tropical vegetation, La Maison d’Été is the kind of boutique hotel that will make your dreams of a lush island getaway come true. The property is replete with a private terrace from which to marvel at the lagoon and coral reefs.
A tropical island paradise on Mauritius’ shores
Set in a convenient yet completely tranquil location, La Maison d’Été is the ideal base for exploration or relaxation.
- CHECK IN 14:00
- CHECK OUT 12:00
La Maison D’Été
Flacq, Poste Lafayette, Mauritius, 41519
Services and Facilities
- WiFi Available throughout hotel.
- Equipment Bicycles & snorkelling gear for guests’ use.
- Swimming pools Two gorgeous pools with views.
- Secure Parking Available outside
- Wellness centre Spa, yoga and salon.
- Laundry services Available on request.
- Housekeeping Offered daily.
- Direct beach access Access within walking distance.
- Lounging Sunbeds, hammocks and loungers.
Cooking lessons at La Maison d'Eté
Take the opportunity to create a meal from scratch under our head chef’s guidance.Find out more
Massage therapy at La Maison d'Eté
Experience ultimate relaxation in a blissful environment by having your massage of choice alongside the ocean.Find out more
Your big day should be nothing short of extraordinary, and that’s exactly what we ensure at La Maison d’Été. From the stunning setting to our attention to detail and personalised service, this venue presents you with the perfect setting for an intimate destination wedding.Enquire now
La Maison d’Été
An incredible culinary adventure awaits guests at any of the two restaurants at La Maison d’Été. Go barefoot under a palmed-thatched roof or savour sumptuous fare at the water’s edge.
Mauritius, a volcanic island nation in the Indian Ocean, is known for its beaches, lagoons and...
New Hotel – La Maison d’Été Hotel added to the...
Mauritius – The V&A Hotel Group under the management of Newmark Hotels, Reserves, Lodges and...
South African based luxury travel hospitality...
The spice island of Zanzibar has a new and luxurious trump card. Blue Amber redefines premium...
- There is no charge for children under the age of 3 sharing a room with their parents.
- There is a €65 additional charge for children aged 3 to 12 sharing a room with their parents. This cost is valid for 2022 and is subject to change thereafter.
- A baby cot can be included in rooms, regardless of the room type.
- Superior Rooms and Deluxe Rooms can be set up with an extra bed (for children aged 3 to 12) and a cot (for children aged 0 to 2).
- Twin rooms are available across all room categories, excluding La Vigie which is an exclusive room.
- Rooms 103 and 104 are interleading and can be booked together (priced individually and subject to availability).Children of all ages are welcome.
- Children under the age of two sharing with adults are accommodated on a complimentary basis.
- Cots available for children up to the age of two.
- Persons 12 years and older are considered adults and will require their own room/s at the applicable rate.
- Interleading and adjoining rooms are available on request, subject to availability.
- A single occupancy rate is charged for children staying in interleading or adjoining rooms (maximum of two children per room).
- 50% of the per person sharing rate is charged for a child sharing with one adult.
- Child-minding services are available upon request with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, at an additional cost.
To ensure that you have the most memorable island stay possible, we recommend that you include the following items when packing:
- Beachwear and swimwear
- High SPF sunblock
- Insect repellent
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need further info.
There are several pharmacies, good doctors, and hospitals in proximity to the hotel. It is recommended that guests pack in insect (particularly, mosquito) repellent and anti-itch or antihistamine cream. The island is a Malaria-free location.
It is advisable that guests contact their local travel clinic for advice on the necessary precautionary measures for visits to this region.
We are proud to confirm that La Maison d’Été’s staff are all fully vaccinated. For more information, please visit our Covid-19 information portal.
If you would like to book a Covid-19 test, this can be arranged to be done in the privacy of your room using an antigenic kit, at a cost of Rs300. Alternatively, a Covid-19 test done in a clinic will cost Rs2,500.
Mauritius is a tropical island located off the south-east coast of Africa. With an idyllic position in the Indian Ocean, the volcanic island boasts palm-fringed, white sandy beaches with some of the world’s most spectacular coral reefs and striking lagoons. While English is the official language, French and Creole are also widely spoken.
The climate can safely be divided into two main seasons, summer and winter. Summer is from around November to April when it is hot and wet, while winter offers a cooler and drier climate from around May to October.
Average day temperatures:
- 29˚C (December to March)
- 23˚C (April to May)
- 21˚C (June to September)
- 27˚C (October to November)
What Our Clients Say
"The sea food is amazing. Every month i come to dine here. As a Mauritian, I can confirm that the langost and big prawns are among the best in the whole island."Neerunjun Yadav
"I have organised a wedding at la maison d'ete around 2 weeks ago and it was absolutely wonderful! I big thank you to Sarah and the rest of the team who helped me make this wedding day a huge success! Thank you"Wedding Planner Mauritius
"Super tasty dinner - great prawns! And a lovely setting."Danielle Nemzer
"Excellent service and food at the restaurant and bar. Be sure to wear formal, full-length trousers at a minimum, since the place is quite fine. The whole staff is very professional and kind, and the atmosphere just enchanting. The place is very well designed, it's downright beautiful even in the dark. Note: I've only dined here, haven't stayed the night."Ville Pelkonen
Agent rates application forms
Agents and operators can apply for STO rates through the link below, or download the La Maison D’Été Hotel factsheet/brochure and imagery.