Experience this eco-friendly tour around the streets of Soweto and gain insight into this area’s impact on South African culture.
- Soweto Township Tour
- Mzhimhlope Mens’ Hostel
- Hector Pieterson Memorial
- Mandela House Museum
- Sandton 08:00
- Rosebank 08:30
- Collection times may vary subject to hotel collection route. Reconfirmation will be sent the night before.
- Block-out Dates: 30 March – 2 April (Easter Weekend & Family Day), 25 December (Christmas Day), 26 December (Day of Goodwill), 31 December
- Duration: ± 6½ hours
- Guide: English-speaking THETA accredited
- Entrance Fees: Hector Pieterson Memorial, Mandela House Museum, Mzhimhlope Mens’ hostel, Meadowlands
- Gear: Bicycle, helmet
- What to wear: Comfortable shoes; extra sweater or rain jacket. In winter (June-August): bring a couple of layers with a jacket or jersey as winter mornings start off quite cold but, as the day progresses, the weather usually warms up.
- Fitness Level: You need to be light to moderately fit. This tour is suited for people of all ages. You will not be cycling for the full duration of the tour and there will be many stops. You can expect a few hills.
- Pack: camera, sunblock, water bottle, pocket money for snacks on the road or souvenirs at the market
Find out more
Contact us today to enjoy this full day tour.