This package is ideal for guests who choose to fly to the nearest airstrip and enjoy transfers to the respective camp in exclusive vehicles. These custom-built vehicles have open sides and a pop-up roof. They are driven by highly experienced English-speaking guides who are familiar with Serengeti National Park, the migration and the other wildlife found near the camp. For an additional cost, the camp’s vehicles can be arranged on a private basis.
- Per room, per night
- Quoted upon request in US dollars, subject to change without prior notification and invoiced in US dollars
- Private Vehicle rate: $ 300.00 per vehicle, per day
- Terms and conditions apply
- Accommodation on full-board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Local beers, house wines, soft drinks and mineral water served with in-house meals
- Camping fees
- Game drives
- 15 December to 31 March: Seronera Airstrip to Ndutu, Southern Serengeti
- 01 June to 31 October: Lobo Airstrip to Lobo, Northern Serengeti
- Park fees
- Spirits, premium alcoholic beverages, vintage wines and Champagne/sparkling wine
- Transfers to/from other lodges and any activities
Find out more
Experience the thrill of the Great Migration up close! Contact us today to book your drive-in package at the Serengeti Sojourn mobile camp.