Discover nature’s details on special guided safari walks.
Please speak with our receptionist to arrange a walking safari, which would take place after the morning game drive and breakfast. This experience is led by a professional guide and provides you with the opportunity to view small fauna and flora from a unique perspective. There is no extra charge for this experience.
What to expect
- The safari walk takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour, covering five to six kilometres, but can go up to three hours, depending on the guests and guides. Read more about the landscape here.
- All fitness levels are welcome, but guests need to be able to cover the above distance in the approximate time and have no underlying health conditions, for safety reasons.
- Guests will be able to learn more about animal tracking, the incredible variety of local flora and witness small species of fauna in action, including fantastic bird sightings. Read more about our bird life here.
- Guests need to wear neutral-coloured clothing, a cap and closed walking shoes and are welcome to bring a camera and binoculars. We also recommend sunscreen as these walks will take place midday.
- Water will be provided for all guests.
- For safety reasons, only guests over the age of 12 are allowed to participate in the Motswari safari walks.
- The safari walks are offered at no additional cost and can accommodate a maximum of six guests, plus two guides per walk. Safari walks are also weather dependent and we advise booking these walks for the first day of your trip, so that there is time to reschedule if necessary. To book your walk, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or enquire at reception.
Find out more
Contact us today to book this experience.