Services and Facilities
- Wi-Fi At Blaauwklippen
- Air-conditioning At Blaauwklippen
- Secure parking Complimentary parking on the estate.
- Pool Available in warmer months to Manor House and Jonkershuis guests.
- Television TV with DSTV
- Bathroom At Blaauwklippen
- Hairdryer available in rooms
- Tea & Coffee At Blaauwklippen
- Breakfast Breakfast included
Jonkershuis Superior Rooms
Located next to Manor House, Jonkershuis dates back to 1720 and is framed by breathtaking views of the Stellenbosch mountains. It additionally features views of the lush surrounding lawns, as well as the impressive Blaauwklippen Cathedral. The Jonkershuis accommodates a maximum of 12 guests. Rooms are available to be booked separately or the entire homestead can be booked for exclusive use together with Manor House.
The historic Jonkershuis comprises six charming rooms. Each room is comfortably laid out at an average of 22 to 32 m² and accommodates up to 2 guests.
- Windows facing expansive lawns
- A television with satellite channels
- Complimentary tea, coffee and rusks
- A fridge
- Two twin beds
- Air conditioning/heater
- An en-suite bathroom with a single shower
- Luxurious amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- A hairdryer
- A cupboard with hangers
- Two umbrellas
- A desk and chair
- Two extra chairs
- A safe
- A portable phone
Agent rates’ application forms
Agents and operators can apply for STO rates through the link below, or download Blaauwklippen Manor factsheet/brochure and imagery.