Discover spectacular details on guided safari walks.
What to expect
Explore the spectacular wilderness at QWABI on foot, with our experienced and knowledgeable guides. Enjoy learning about this critical biodiversity area. During this special experience, you will have the opportunity to spot smaller fauna and flora, as well as abundant birdlife, which can be missed on drives. Our walking safaris needs to be pre-booked and can be booked via game rangers or reception at no additional charge.
- The safari walk takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour, covering five to six kilometres, but can go up to three hours, depending on the guests and guides.
- All fitness levels are welcome, but guests need to be able to cover the above distance in the approximate time and have no underlying health conditions, for safety reasons.
- Guests need to wear neutral-coloured clothing, a cap and closed walking shoes and are welcome to bring a camera and binoculars. We also recommend wearing sunscreen.
- Water will be provided for all guests.
- For safety reasons, only guests over the age of 16 are allowed to participate in the safari walks.
- The safari walks are offered at no additional cost and can accommodate a maximum of six guests, plus two guides per walk. Safari walks are also weather dependent and we advise booking these walks for the first day of your trip, so that there is time to reschedule if necessary. To book your walk, please email email@example.com or speak with your game ranger before breakfast.
Find out more
Contact us today to enjoy this experience