Skydive Portugal offers guests a unique and thrilling way to take in the area.View experience
With a beautifully rich history, The Noble House is the ideal boutique hotel for visitors wishing to explore the top attractions of Évora. Designed by Architect Fernando Coelho, the hotel offers an award-winning, intriguing combination of modernity and Alentejo history and tradition.
Revel in the history of Évora
The Noble House may be the oldest hotel in the city – operational for a century – but offers guests all the modern amenities for a comfortable stay.
- Check In
- Check Out
, , ,
Services and facilities
- Wi-Fi Complimentary throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary beverage Water and chocolates on arrival.
- Laundry Services Available on request.
- Room Service Offered twice daily.
- In-room massage Available on request.
Hot-Air Balloon Ride
Enjoy a romantic, tranquil view from above, while enjoying this special experience.View experience
Évora Culture Experience
A guided exploration of Évora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.View experience
Visitors can enjoy a point-to-point walking tour, visiting the famous attractions: Roman Temple, Cathedral Sé, Portas de Moura, Chapel of Bones and more.View experience
- The Noble House offers one child up to 12 years old per room, sharing with two adults.
- Children from 13 years and above will be charged 40 Euros per night. Extra beds are subject to availability.
- In winter and autumn, bring warm clothes and an umbrella.
- Pack walking shoes to visit the main attractions and cameras to take with you.
- You should always carry cash, as there are some places that do not have ATMs.
Évora is a historic city in the heart of Alentejo, offering a rich and varied cultural heritage. Due to its well-preserved old town centre, still partially enclosed by medieval walls, and many monuments dating from various historical periods, including a Roman Temple, Évora is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Évora can be reached by bus or train. There is a small airfield, the Évora Municipal Airport, currently without commercial airline service. The closest major airports are: Beja, Lisbon, Faro and Badajoz.
The Noble House is located in the historical centre of Évora The Noble House is a charming and inviting hotel, once home to a Portuguese aristocratic family, full of exquisite and surprising details.
- City Center: 500 metres
- Shopping area (Center): 500 metres
- Évora Cathedral: 200 metres
- Évora Roman Temple: 300 metres
- Capela dos Ossos (Chapel of Bones): 500 metres
- Bus Station: 2.8 km
- Lisbon Airport: 132 km
Average daily temperatures:
- 20 degrees Celsius (March to June)
- 30 degrees Celsius (June to September)
- 17 degrees Celsius (September to December)
- 13 degrees Celsius (December to March)
Electricity: 220 V
What our clients say
The atmosphere in the historic building is beautiful, the rooms are modern with great views and the location is perfect.Edith B
This boutique hotel is located in a privileged area of the historical centre of Evora... We stayed at the Noble Suite, which was a spacious and well decorated room, with wooden flooring and a beautiful view of the city and nearby landscape.Catarina M Osório
Our family suite was huge, really comfortable and clean. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and caring of our 4 year old. All in all, really good experience and will definitely be staying again on our next visit.Sérgio P
Agent rates’ application forms
Agents and operators can apply for STO rates through the link below, or download the Noble House Hotel factsheet/brochure and imagery.